1. New generation Z-Ginger® smart home control network, a real full digital two-way communication wireless network. It can penetrate the walls, with fast response speed, high reliability and strong anti-interference capability.
2. With capacitive touch screen, suitable for no-flicker LED and incandescent lamps.
3. Fading in and fading out function.
4. Ultra-low standby power consumption: ≤ 0.3W.
5. Maximum load power: 100W for LED lamps, 300W for incandescent lamps .
A. Manual controlling on-off function
Press the capacitive on-off key can turn on/off the lamp, this function is same as the traditional switch. If the power recovered after a power cut, the dimmer will be at off-state automatically .
B. Remote controlling on-off function
Via the main control equipment, you can remote control the on-off state of the dimmer, and the operating result will feed back to the main control equipments.
C. Scene controlling function
Controlled by main control equipments, it can be combined with other Gingerway smart devices into different scenes in any way you like.
D. Query function
You can query the on-off state of the smart RF dimmer through the main control equipment.
This dimmer can adjust the brightness of the controlled incandescent lamp or LED lamp, and this function also can be realized through main control equipments. The brightness value can be memorized after adjusting the brightness, the lamp will keep the last brightness value when the lamp is on next time.
Scope of Application:
Apply to dimmable LED lamps and incandescent lamps.
100 ～ 250VAC 50/60HZ
Standby Power Consumption
Wireless Operating Frequency
Wireless Transmit Power
Wireless Receiving Sensitivity
Maximum Load Power
100W for LED lamps,
Minimum Load Power
Dimensions (L * W * H)